Lec Medical Advanced Data Logger
Lec Medical’s Advanced Data Logger has been designed to simplify and speed up the daily task of maintaining an accurate record of pharmaceutical fridge temperatures.
Featuring a clear LCD display for validation, the data logger can measure temperatures at user-defined intervals between 10 seconds and 12 hours. The memory of 16,385 measurements can be downloaded to any Windows PC via the convenient, inbuilt USB connection.
Accurate to 0.5°C, the Advanced Data Logger can measure temperatures from -35 to +80°C and is moisture resistant to IP67 when the cap is fitted.
- Records up to 16,385 temperature readings
- High contrast LED display
- Works in temperatures from -35°C to +80°C
- Is accurate to 0.5°C
- Measures at user-defined periods between 10 seconds to 12 hours
- IP67 moisture resistant when cap is on
- Replaceable lithium battery
- Measurement range: -35°C to +80°C
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Dimensions: 25.3 x 119.5 x 22.1mm (H x W x D)