A range of absorbent, air-permeable, self-adhesive dressing ideal for low to moderately exuding wounds. Mepore dressings are made of skin-frendly, water-based polyacrylate adhesive that provides a gentle and secure fixation.
Mepores porous Sontara® non-woven fabric ensures air and water vapour permeability while the absorbent wound pad is manufactured of viscose with a low-adherent wound contact layer.
Mepore dressings are suitable for a wide variety of wounds which have low to moderate exudate levels including: surgical wounds, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Absorbent, air permeable, self-adhesive dressings
- Ideal for low to moderately exuding wounds
- Skin-friendly, water-based polyacrylate adhesive
- Gentle and secure fixation
- Porous Sontara® non-woven fabric to ensure air and water vapour permeability
- Absorbent viscose wound pad
- Suitable for a wide variety of wounds